Wolfram Language & System 10.4 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
specifies the domain of the grid from which the values in array are assumed to come.
- You can replace etc. by explicit lists of positions for grid lines. The grid lines are otherwise assumed to be equally spaced.
- ListInterpolation[array] assumes grid lines at integer positions in each direction.
- array can be an array in any number of dimensions, corresponding to a list with any number of levels of nesting.
- ListInterpolation[array,domain] generates an InterpolatingFunction object that returns values with the same precision as those in .
- ListInterpolation supports a Method option. Possible settings include for spline interpolation and for Hermite interpolation.
Introduced in 1996
(3.0)| Updated in 2008