Wolfram Language & System 10.4 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
gives moon phase fraction of illumination for the current date.
gives moon phase fraction of illumination for the specified date.
gives the property of the moon phase for the current date.
gives the property of the moon phase for the specified date.
- MoonPhase makes use of $TimeZone to determine your time zone.
- Dates can be specified as a DateObject or as a string that resolves to a date.
- If datespec is a list of dates, then the results will contain EventSeries or TimeSeries objects.
- datespec can be specified as for compatibility with DateRange specifications.
- MoonPhase["Fraction"] is equivalent to MoonPhase.
- MoonPhase can accept the following values for property:
"Fraction" fraction of illumination "SignedFraction" signed fraction of illumination "Name" name of the moon phase "Icon" icon representing the moon phase