Wolfram Language & System 10.4 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
represents a filled pyramid with base and top .
- Pyramid can be used as a geometric region and a graphics primitive.
- Pyramid represents a filled polyhedron given by the polygon faces , , , , and .
- Pyramid can be used in Graphics3D.
- In graphics, the points can be Scaled and Dynamic expressions.
- Graphics rendering is affected by directives such as FaceForm, EdgeForm, Opacity, Texture, and color.
- The following options and settings can be used in graphics:
VertexColors Automatic vertex colors to be interpolated VertexNormals Automatic effective vertex normals for shading VertexTextureCoordinates None coordinates for textures
Introduced in 2014