Wolfram Language & System 10.4 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
copies the contents of the current selection in a notebook into a new cell.
sets the current selection after the copy to be as specified by sel.
- The first argument of SelectionCreateCell is a NotebookObject.
- If the current selection is a cell group, then SelectionCreateCell will create a new cell group.
- Possible settings for sel are as in NotebookWrite.
- The default for sel is After.
- SelectionCreateCell[notebook,All] sets the current selection to be the whole of the newly created cell.
Introduced in 1996