Wolfram Language & System 10.4 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
shows the current evaluation stack, giving a list of the tags associated with evaluations that are currently being done.
gives a list of expressions currently being evaluated which match the pattern.
- Stack[_] shows all expressions currently being evaluated.
- You can call Stack from inside a dialog to see how the dialog was reached.
- In the list returned by Stack[pattern], each expression is wrapped with HoldForm.
- The maximum length of Stack is limited by $RecursionLimit.
- Stack has attribute HoldFirst.
Introduced in 1991