Wolfram Language & System 10.0 (2014)|Legacy Documentation
represents an annuity due of fixed payments p made over t periods.
represents a series of payments occurring at time intervals q.
represents an annuity due with the specified initial and final payments.
- AnnuityDue objects are similar to Annuity objects with the exception that payments occurs at the beginning of periods rather than the end.
- AnnuityDue uses the same syntax and arguments as Annuity.
- AnnuityDue is used with TimeValue in the same way as Annuity.
- In AnnuityDue[p,t], payments are assumed to occur at times .
- In AnnuityDue[p,t,q], payments occur at times .
- AnnuityDue[p,Infinity,…] represents a perpetuity due where payments start at time 0.