Wolfram Language & System 10.0 (2014)|Legacy Documentation
gives the morphological bottom-hat transform of image with respect to structuring element ker.
gives the bottom-hat transform with respect to a range-r square.
applies a bottom-hat transform to an array of data.
- BottomHatTransform works with binary, grayscale, and other images.
- BottomHatTransform works with 3D as well as 2D images, and also with data arrays of any rank.
- The structuring element ker is a matrix containing s and s.
- BottomHatTransform automatically pads structuring elements to have odd dimensions.
- BottomHatTransform[image,r] is equivalent to BottomHatTransform[image,BoxMatrix[r]].
- If multiple image channels are present, BottomHatTransform operates on each of them separately.
- BottomHatTransform preserves regions smaller than the structuring element whose channel values are smaller than their surroundings.