Wolfram Language & System 10.0 (2014)|Legacy Documentation
creates a palette notebook containing expr, and opens it in the front end.
creates and opens a palette notebook consisting of a sequence of cells containing the .
replaces the notebook represented by the notebook object obj with the one obtained from expr.
- CreatePalette by default creates a notebook with options set so as to be suitable for the appearance and behavior of a typical palette. The option settings include Deployed->True, ShowCellBracket->False, WindowFloating->True and WindowSize->All.
- Palette notebooks created by CreatePalette are by default opened on the top right of the main display screen. Explicit settings for WindowMargins override this.
- Possible forms for expr and include:
DocumentNotebook[…] a complete notebook TextCell[…] a text cell ExpressionCell[…] an expression cell CellGroup[…] a cell group, potentially nested "string" a string, inside a text cell e an expression e, in an expression cell
- CreatePalette can take any notebook option.
- CreatePalette returns a NotebookObject corresponding to the notebook it creates.
- CreatePalette[expr,obj] overwrites whatever data was contained in the notebook represented by the notebook object obj.