Wolfram Language & System 10.0 (2014)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
attempts to convert the specified currency quantity to the specified target currency.
- The target can be a canonical unit or a Quantity expression.
- When target is a Quantity, the resulting output will have the same unit as target.
- An internet connection is required for conversion between currency units.
- CurrencyConvert uses exchange rate information provided by FinancialData for conversion between currency units.
- CurrencyConvert uses InflationAdjust for historical currency conversions involving DatedUnit.
- When no exchange rate information is available a String representing the exchange ratio is returned instead.
Introduced in 2014