Wolfram 语言与系统 10.0 (2014)|旧版文档
gives all earthquake times, magnitudes, and coordinates for the location corresponding to loc.
restricts earthquakes returned to the magnitude range mag.
gives a list of earthquake data within the magnitude range mag during the time interval start to end.
gives a list of dates and the specific earthquake property for earthquakes within the magnitude range mag during the time interval start to end.
returns data for a specific earthquake.
- The location loc can be given as a GeoPosition, or . radius can be given as a Quantity or a number, in which case it is presumed to be in kilometers. If no radius is given a default value of 100 kilometers is used.
- The location can also be given as a region using Entity, GeoDisk, Polygon and Rectangle specifications.
- The identifier entity for an earthquake is the same as the value of the property. It consists of the 2-digit network code and the identification number for that earthquake. Not all earthquakes have a unique identifier.
- The magnitude mag can be specified as a single value designating a minimum magnitude or as to specify a range of values. Values are assumed to be in the moment magnitude scale or MMS.
- Dates can be specified as DateObjects of in DateList format.
- The option TimeZone->z allows different time zones to be assumed.
- The following settings can be used:
0 UTC $TimeZone the current time zone for your computer system z offset z for UTC
- Properties of EarthquakeData can be obtained by using EarthquakeData["Properties"].
- Supported properties include:
"AzimuthalGap" largest azimuthal gap between azimuthally adjacent stations "Depth" depth of the earthquake in kilometers "Identifier" network code and event identifier for the earthquake "Position" latitude, longitude of earthquake "PositionMethod" method used to determine location "Magnitude" magnitude of earthquake "MagnitudeType" method used to measure magnitude "NumberOfPhases" number of P and S arrival-time observations used to compute the hypocenter location "NumberOfStations" number of seismic stations which reported P- and S-arrival times for this earthquake
- property can be a single property or a list of properties.