Wolfram Language & System 10.0 (2014)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
represents an axis-aligned ellipsoid centered at the point p and with semiaxes lengths .
represents an ellipsoid centered at p and weight matrix Σ.
- Ellipsoid is also known as center interval, ellipse, and hyperellipsoid.
- Ellipsoid can be used as a geometric region and a graphics primitive.
- Ellipsoid represents the axis-aligned filled ellipsoid or general ellipsoid .
- Ellipsoid allows p to be any point in , any positive real numbers, and m any real symmetric positive definite matrix.
- Ellipsoid can be used in Graphics and Graphics3D.
- In graphics, the points p, and radii r can be Scaled and Dynamic expressions.
- Graphics rendering is affected by directives such as FaceForm, Specularity, Opacity, and color.
Introduced in 2014