Wolfram Language & System 10.0 (2014)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
gives the factorial power .
gives the step-h factorial power .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numeric manipulation.
- For integer n, is given by , and is given by .
- is given for any n by .
- is given by and is given by .
- FactorialPower[x,n] evaluates automatically only when x and n are numbers.
- FunctionExpand always converts FactorialPower to a polynomial or combination of gamma functions.
Introduced in 2008