Wolfram Language & System 10.0 (2014)|Legacy Documentation
finds a largest clique in the graph g.
finds a clique containing at most n vertices.
finds a clique containing exactly n vertices.
finds a clique containing between and vertices.
finds at most s cliques.
finds cliques that include the vertex v only.
- A clique is a maximal set of vertices where the corresponding subgraph is a complete graph.
- FindClique returns a list of cliques.
- FindClique will return an empty list if there is no clique.
- FindClique[…,nspec,All] finds all the cliques.
- For weighted graphs, FindClique gives a set of vertices with maximum sum of vertex weights.
- FindClique works with undirected graphs, directed graphs, weighted graphs, multigraphs, and mixed graphs.