Wolfram Language & System 10.0 (2014)|Legacy Documentation
finds a largest k-plex in the graph g.
finds a k-plex containing at most n vertices.
finds a k-plex containing exactly n vertices.
finds a k-plex containing between and vertices.
finds at most s k-plexes.
finds k-plexes that include the vertex v only.
- A k-plex is a maximal set of vertices such that each vertex is adjacent to all except k others.
- For a directed graph, the outgoing edges for each vertex connect to all except others.
- FindKPlex returns a list of k-plexes.
- FindKPlex will return an empty list if there is no k-plex.
- FindKPlex[…,k,nspec,All] finds all the k-plexes.
- FindKPlex works with undirected graphs, directed graphs, multigraphs, and mixed graphs.