Wolfram Language & System 10.0 (2014)|Legacy Documentation
attempts to find an ordering of the that minimizes the total distance on a tour that visits all the once.
attempts to find an ordering of the vertices in graph that minimizes the total length when visiting each vertex once.
- FindShortestTour is also known as the traveling salesman problem (TSP).
- FindShortestTour returns a list of the form , where is the length of the tour found, and is the ordering.
- The following options can be given:
DistanceFunction Automatic function to to apply to pairs of objects Method Automatic method to use
- Automatic settings for DistanceFunction depending on the include:
EuclideanDistance numbers of lists of numbers EditDistance strings GeoDistance geo positions
- For graph, the distance is taken to be GraphDistance, which is the shortest path length for an unweighted graph and the sum of weights for a weighted graph.