Wolfram 语言与系统 10.0 (2014)|旧版文档
此为更早版本的 Wolfram 语言文档。查看最新文档(版本11.2)
represents a sector of a circle from bearing to bearing .
- A geo circle with center loc and radius r is defined as the endpoints of all geodesics of length r starting from loc. Specifying bearings and restricts the set of geodesics.
- The location loc can be specified either as latitude and longitude coordinates in degrees, GeoPosition[…], or as named geographical entities Entity[…].
- The radius r can be a distance in meters or a Quantity object. Distances in angular degrees are taken as equivalent length distances on the equator.
- Bearings and are measured in degrees clockwise from true north, and can be given as Quantity angles or as numbers in degrees.
- GeoCircle[loc] represents a geo circle centered at loc, extending the equivalent of one degree of quator in every direction.
- GeoCircle is equivalent to GeoCircle[$GeoLocation].