Wolfram 语言与系统 10.0 (2014)|旧版文档
此为更早版本的 Wolfram 语言文档。查看最新文档(版本11.2)
gives the geodesic distance between latitude-longitude positions on the Earth.
gives the distance between positions specified by position objects or geographical entities.
- The result is returned as a Quantity object with dimensions of length.
- Latitudes and longitudes can be given in degrees, as DMS strings, or as Quantity angles.
- GeoDistance["latlong1","latlong2"] gives the distance between positions specified by latitudes and longitudes given as strings.
- Position objects in GeoDistance[pos1,pos2] can be given as GeoPosition, GeoPositionXYZ, GeoPositionENU, or GeoGridPosition objects.
- GeoDistance gives the distance between positions projected onto a reference ellipsoid; heights are ignored.
- GeoDistance[pos1,pos2] by default uses the reference ellipsoid associated with the datum for .
- GeoDistance and GeoDirection solve the geodetic inverse problem.
- In GeoDistance[pos1,pos2], the can be Entity objects with domains such as and .
- For entities corresponding to extended geographic regions, GeoDistance by default computes the minimum distance between any points in the regions.
- GeoDistance has option DistanceFunction, with the following settings:
"Boundary" minimum distance between any points in regions "Center" distance between centers of regions "SignedBoundary" distance to boundary, negative for interior points