Wolfram Language & System 10.0 (2014)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
creates a segmentation from image by growing each .
- GrowCutComponents models the image using cellular automata where the automata evolution leads to an image segmentation.
- GrowCutComponents works with arbitrary 2D and 3D images.
- Each marker can be given either as an image or a list of points in the standard image coordinate system.
- The following options can be specified:
CornerNeighbors True whether to include corner neighbors MaxIterations Automatic maximum number of iterations to use
- With MaxIterations->Automatic the algorithm runs until convergence.
Introduced in 2014