Wolfram Language & System 10.0 (2014)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
represents the plane passing through the points , , and .
represents the plane passing through the point p in the directions and .
- InfinitePlane is also known as plane or hyperplane.
- InfinitePlane can be used as a geometric region and graphics primitive.
- InfinitePlane represents a plane or .
- InfinitePlane can be used in Graphics and Graphics3D.
- InfinitePlane will be clipped by PlotRange when rendering.
- In graphics, the points p, and vector v can be Dynamic expressions.
- Graphics rendering is affected by directives such as FaceForm, Opacity, and color.
- InfinitePlane can be used with functions such as RegionMeasure, RegionCentroid, etc.
Introduced in 2014