Wolfram Language & System 10.0 (2014)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
gives a list of Katz centralities for the vertices in the graph g and weight α.
gives a list of Katz centralities using weight α and initial centralities β.
- KatzCentrality gives a list of centralities that satisfy , where is the adjacency matrix of g.
- If β is a scalar, it is taken to mean .
- KatzCentrality[g,α] is equivalent to KatzCentrality[g,α,1].
- The option WorkingPrecision->p can be used to control the precision used in internal computations.
- KatzCentrality works with undirected graphs, directed graphs, multigraphs, and mixed graphs.
Introduced in 2010
(8.0)| Updated in 2014