Wolfram Language & System 10.0 (2014)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
gives the Luccio–Sami components of the graph g.
gives the components that include at least one of the vertices , , … .
- LuccioSamiComponents is also known as an LS set.
- A Luccio–Sami component is a set of vertices where each proper subset has more ties to its complement within the set than to the outside.
- LuccioSamiComponents returns a list of components , where each component is given as a list of vertices.
- LuccioSamiComponents[g] is equivalent to LuccioSamiComponents[g,VertexList[g]].
- LuccioSamiComponents works with undirected graphs, directed graphs, multigraphs, and mixed graphs.
Introduced in 2012
(9.0)| Updated in 2014