Wolfram Language & System 10.0 (2014)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
is an option for various image analysis and processing functions that specifies on which regions they should operate.
- Masking is also known as region of interest (ROI) or volume of interest (VOI).
- Masking->All operates on the entire image.
- With Masking->image, the region of interest corresponds to positive pixels in image.
- Masking->array operates on regions corresponding to positive values in array.
- When the region of interest is specified as an array or image, it is taken to be centered on the image to be processed.
- Masking->graphics rasterizes arbitrary graphics to the size of the image to be processed, and operates on regions that correspond to positive values in the raster.
Introduced in 2010
(8.0)| Updated in 2012