Wolfram Language & System 10.0 (2014)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
gives the moving average of list, computed by averaging runs of r elements.
gives the moving average of list, computed with weights .
- MovingAverage[list,r] gives a list of the means of elements in list taken in blocks of length r. »
- MovingAverage[list,wts] is equivalent to ListCorrelate[wts/Total[wts],list]. »
- MovingAverage handles both numerical and symbolic data.
- MovingAverage gives a list of length Length[list]-r+1.
- MovingAverage works with SparseArray objects. »
Introduced in 2007