Wolfram Language & System 10.0 (2014)|Legacy Documentation
creates a notebook corresponding to expr and makes it the currently selected notebook in the front end.
creates a new empty notebook.
replaces the notebook represented by the notebook object obj with one corresponding to expr.
- NotebookPut is a low-level function that allows you to take a raw notebook expression in the kernel and make it an open notebook in the front end.
- The expression expr should have head Notebook, and contain raw Cell objects, with boxes data.
- NotebookPut returns a NotebookObject corresponding to the notebook it creates.
- NotebookPut[expr,obj] overwrites whatever data was contained in the notebook represented by the notebook object obj. »
- NotebookPut can take any notebook option. »