Wolfram Language & System 10.0 (2014)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
represents the domain of prime numbers, as in x∈Primes.
- x∈Primes evaluates only if x is a numeric quantity.
- Simplify[expr∈Primes] can be used to try to determine whether an expression corresponds to a prime number.
- The domain of primes is taken to be a subset of the domain of integers.
- PrimeQ[expr] returns False unless expr explicitly has head Integer.
- Primes is output in TraditionalForm as .
Introduced in 1999