Wolfram Language & System 10.0 (2014)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
gives the elements of the time series tseries that fall between and .
- TimeSeriesWindow is used to select a subset of a time series that falls in a given window.
- The time series tseries can be a list of numeric values , a list of time-value pairs , a TimeSeries, EventSeries, or TemporalData.
- The window times and can be given as Automatic, numbers, or dates. When or are given as Automatic, the first and last times in tseries are used, respectively.
- TimeSeriesWindow takes the following options:
ResamplingMethod Automatic the method to use for resampling paths IncludeWindowTimes False whether to include and
- By default, the window times and are included only if they are also members of the times in tseries.
- If and are outside the range of the , then the and are used, respectively.
Introduced in 2014