Wolfram Language & System 10.0 (2014)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
- TimeZone->z specifies that results should be returned for a time zone in which z hours must be added to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) to obtain local time.
- The typical default setting is TimeZone:>$TimeZone.
- U.S. Eastern Standard Time (EST) corresponds to time zone .
- Daylight Saving Time corrections must be included in the time zone, so U.S. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) corresponds to time zone .
- Settings for TimeZone need not be integers.
Introduced in 1991
(2.0)| Updated in 2007