Wolfram Language & System 10.0 (2014)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
- While[test] does the loop with a null body.
- If Break is generated in the evaluation of body, the While loop exits.
- Continue exits the evaluation of body, and continues the loop.
- Unless an explicit Return is used, the value returned by While is Null.
- Note that in an example like the roles of and are reversed relative to C-like programming languages.
Introduced in 1988