Wolfram Language & System 10.0 (2014)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
represents the k zero of the Riemann zeta function on the critical line.
represents the k zero with imaginary part greater than .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- For positive k, ZetaZero[k] represents the zero of on the critical line that has the k smallest positive imaginary part.
- For negative k, ZetaZero[k] represents zeros with progressively larger negative imaginary parts.
- N[ZetaZero[k]] gives a numerical approximation to the specified zero.
- ZetaZero can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- ZetaZero automatically threads over lists.
Introduced in 2007