returns a filled triangle with angles α and β and side length c, and c is adjacent to both angles.
- ASATriangle is also known as angle-side-angle triangle.
- ASATriangle can be used as a primitive in 2D graphics and as a geometric region in 2D.
- The given (blue) and computed (red) parameters for an ASATriangle:
- ASATriangle returns a Triangle with at the origin, on the positive axis, and in the half-plane .
- ASATriangle allows the length c to be any positive number and the angles α and β to be positive and such that α+β<π.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2014