gives an array of audio samples.
gives an array of audio samples converted to the specified "type".
- By default, AudioData[audio] normalizes values to lie between and 1.
- For single-channel mono audio, AudioData returns a 1D array of data.
- For multichannel audio, AudioData returns a 2D array of data, where rows correspond to channels.
- The number of samples in each channel is equivalent to the duration of the audio multiplied by the sample rate.
- Possible types specified by AudioData[audio,"type"] are:
"SignedInteger8" signed 8-bit integers from through "SignedInteger16" signed 16-bit integers from through "SignedInteger32" signed 32-bit integers from through "Real32" single-precision real (32 bit) "Real" double-precision real (64 bit)
- AudioData[audio,Automatic] is equivalent to AudioData[audio,AudioType[audio]].
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Extract data from an Audio object:
Generalizations & Extensions (1)
Introduced in 2016