gives an approximation of the Böttcher function of z, which maps the complement of the Mandelbrot set conformally to the complement of the closed unit disk.
Details and Options
- The Mandelbrot set is the set of all complex numbers for which the sequence diverges to infinity when starting with .
- The Böttcher function is given by and satisfies the conjugacy .
- With the option MaxIterations->m, the sequence will be iterated at most m times to approximate .
- The default setting is MaxIterations->100.
- MandelbrotSetBoettcher can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- MandelbrotSetBoettcher automatically threads over lists.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2014