attempts to transliterate string into plain ASCII.
attempts to transliterate string into the specified writing script script.
attempts to transliterate string from script1 to script2.
- Transliterate uses standard Unicode writing script transformation rules.
- The specified script or scripti may be script name strings, Automatic, or "WritingScript" entities. They can also be language specifications.
- A list of "WritingScript" entities can be found using EntityList["WritingScript"]. Some entities may not have transliteration rules available.
- Transliterate also accepts "Language" entities, using the primary writing script associated with that language if available.
- Transliterate automatically threads over lists.