Wolfram 语言与系统 11.0 (2016)|旧版文档
This feature is not supported on the Wolfram Cloud.
gives the morphological dilation of img with respect to a range-r square.
gives the morphological dilation of list with respect to a range-r square.
gives the morphological dilation of mem with respect to a range-r square.
- The CUDALink application must be loaded using Needs["CUDALink`"].
- CUDADilation works with binary, grayscale, and other images.
- CUDADilation works with CUDAMemory and lists.
- CUDADilation[image,r] is equivalent to Dilation[image,r].
- If multiple image channels are present, CUDADilation operates on each of them separately.
- The following options can be given:
"Device" Automatic device used for CUDA computation Padding "Fixed" value used on boundary "OutputMemory" None CUDAMemory where output is stored
Using CUDAMemory, one can speed up computation by reducing the amount of memory operations. This loads memory onto the CPU: