Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
interrupts any currently evaluating instances of the cloud task task.
- AbortScheduledTask does not deactivate the schedule associated with task. Execution resumes on the following trigger.
- If there is no evaluation of task in progress, AbortScheduledTask has no effect.
- AbortScheduledTask queues an interrupt of task and returns immediately.
- AbortScheduledTask works on document generators.
- AbortScheduledTask returns the cloud object of the aborted task.
Introduced in 2015