Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
represents the affine space passing through the points pi.
represents the affine space passing through p in the directions vi.
- AffineSpace is also known as a point, line, plane, -flat, -plane, etc.
- AffineSpace can be used as a geometric region and a graphics primitive.
- AffineSpace represents the region or . The dimension is k if the pi are affinely independent or the vi are linearly independent.
- AffineSpace can be used in Graphics and Graphics3D.
- AffineSpace will be clipped by PlotRange when rendering.
- Graphics rendering is affected by directives such as Opacity and color as well as:
PointSize 0-dimensional () Thickness,Dashing 1-dimensional () FaceForm 2-dimensional ()
- For a two-dimensional AffineSpace, FaceForm[front,back] can be used to specify different styles for the front and back, where the front is defined to be in the direction of the normal Cross[v1,v2] or Cross[p2-p1,p3-p1], depending on which input form is used.
Introduced in 2015