Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
- Using AnatomyForm may require internet connectivity in some cases.
- AnatomyForm draws no faces.
- AnatomyForm["Natural"] restores anatomy entity‐based graphics objects to their initial state, ignoring earlier directives.
- AnatomyForm can accept an Association with keys that correspond to anatomy entities and values corresponding to directives.
- AnatomyForm applies only to anatomy entities inside of AnatomyPlot3D that are not contained within other primitives.
Introduced in 2016