Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
gives an array of audio samples.
gives an array of audio samples converted to the specified "type".
- By default, AudioData[audio] normalizes values to lie between and 1.
- For single-channel mono audio, AudioData returns a 1D array of data.
- For multichannel audio, AudioData returns a 2D array of data, where rows correspond to channels.
- The number of samples in each channel is equivalent to the duration of the audio multiplied by the sample rate.
- Possible types specified by AudioData[audio,"type"] are:
"SignedInteger8" signed 8-bit integers from through "SignedInteger16" signed 16-bit integers from through "SignedInteger32" signed 32-bit integers from through "Real32" single-precision real (32 bit) "Real" double-precision real (64 bit)
- AudioData[audio,Automatic] is equivalent to AudioData[audio,AudioType[audio]].
Introduced in 2016