Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
gives audio by shifting the spectrum of audio by freq.
uses mix to control the ratio between the original and shifted audio.
- AudioFrequencyShift shifts every frequency freq in the input signal to frequency .
- The frequency freq can be a scalar or a frequency quantity, an Audio object, a pure function, or a TimeSeries.
- The mixing parameter mix can be any real number between 0 and 1. The default value is 1.
- AudioFrequencyShift accepts a Method option. Possible settings are:
"UpperSideband" the spectrum is shifted by freq "LowerSideband" the spectrum is reversed and shifted by freq "AmplitudeModulation" both effects are present at the same time
- The absolute amount of shift should be less than half of the Nyquist frequency.
Introduced in 2016