Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
resamples audio to have the sample rate of sr.
- AudioResample can be used to convert between any sampling rates, including the common ones, e.g. telephone, CD, and DVD.
- The sample rate sr can be given as a positive integer, assumed to be in hertz, a quantity, or a Scaled parameter.
- The following common sampling rates are also supported:
"Telephone" 8000 used for telephone signal "CD" 44100 used in audio CD, MP3, etc. "DVD" 48000 DVD, professional video equipment, etc. "DVDAudio" 96000 DVD-Audio, Blu-ray, etc.
- AudioResample works with Audio objects of any number of channels.
- The following options can be given:
Antialiasing True whether to antialias when downsampling Padding 0 padding method Resampling Automatic resampling method
- For possible settings for Padding, see the reference page for AudioPad.
Introduced in 2016