Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
applies time stretching to audio by the specified factor r.
- AudioTimeStretch stretches the input audio signal to the specified duration while preserving the pitch.
- The factor r can be any of the following:
amount the duration will be multiplied by amount Scaled[dur] a fraction f of the duration of the input audio Quantity[dur,unit] specifies the duration in the given time unit
- AudioTimeStretch takes a PartitionGranularity option that controls the partitioning of audio, used for the computation of the short-time Fourier transform.
- By default, automatic partitioning is used to get a compromise between performance and quality.
- A small window size will result in better processing of transients, while a larger window results in a higher-quality output.
Introduced in 2016