Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
- CookieFunction->f applies f to the association that represents each received cookie.
- CookieFunction->Automatic is equivalent to CookieFunction->SetCookies.
- CookieFunction->None effectively blocks all cookies.
- The entries in the association for a given cookie are:
- CookieFunction is effectively applied to the "Cookies" entry in an HTTPResponse object.
Introduced in 2016