Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
eliminates variables between a set of simultaneous equations.
- Equations are given in the form lhs==rhs.
- Simultaneous equations can be combined either in a list or with &&.
- A single variable or a list of variables can be specified.
- Variables can be any expressions.
- Eliminate works primarily with linear and polynomial equations.
Introduced in 1988