Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
gives the complete elliptic integral of the first kind .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- EllipticK is given in terms of the incomplete elliptic integral of the first kind by .
- EllipticK[m] has a branch cut discontinuity in the complex m plane running from to .
- For certain special arguments, EllipticK automatically evaluates to exact values.
- EllipticK can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- EllipticK automatically threads over lists.
Introduced in 1988