Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
gives a version of image with all extended minima filled.
fills extended minima in regions where at least one corresponding element of marker is nonzero.
fills only extended minima of depth h or less.
- An extended minimum is a connected set of pixels surrounded by pixels that all have a greater value than the pixels in the set.
- FillingTransform[image] fills all extended minima by lifting their values to the lowest value found among the surrounding pixels.
- The marker can be given as a matrix or an image of the same dimensions as image.
- FillingTransform works with arbitrary 2D and 3D images.
- The following options can be given:
CornerNeighbors True whether to include corner neighbors Padding 0 padding method to use
- For grayscale images, FillingTransform[image,h,Padding->1] effectively computes the h-minima transform.