Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
gives a list of all cookies.
gives a list of cookies associated with the specified domain.
gives a list of cookies whose attributes match the specification in the association assoc.
- FindCookies is equivalent to $Cookies.
- FindCookies returns a list of associations representing the cookies it has found.
- In FindCookies[domain], domain can be either a string or a string pattern of the type used in FileNames.
- FindCookies[domain] is equivalent to FindCookies[<|"Domain"->domain|>].
- In FindCookies[assoc], the association can contain entries with any of the following keys, with the same possible values as in $Cookies:
Cookies are received and set when URL commands are executed:
Find cookies with an expiration date of Automatic: