Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
gives the greatest common divisor of the ni.
- Integer mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- GCD works with ordinary and Gaussian integers.
- GCD works not only with integers but also rational numbers, both real and complex.
- For rational numbers ri, GCD[r1,r2,…] gives the greatest rational number r for which all the ri/r are integers.
- GCD has attributes Flat and Orderless.
- GCD automatically threads over lists.
Introduced in 1988
(1.0)| Updated in 1999