Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
gives the geodesic closing of image with respect to the structuring element ker.
gives the geodesic closing with respect to a range r square.
applies geodesic closing to an array of data.
- GeodesicClosing works with binary, grayscale, and other images.
- GeodesicClosing works with 3D as well as 2D images, and also with data arrays of any rank.
- The structuring element ker is a matrix containing 0s and 1s.
- GeodesicClosing automatically pads structuring elements to have odd dimensions.
- GeodesicClosing[image,r] is equivalent to GeodesicClosing[image,BoxMatrix[r]].
- If multiple image channels are present, GeodesicClosing operates on each of them separately.