Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
represents a collection of graphics objects grouped together for purposes of interactive selection in a notebook.
- GraphicsGroup works with both two- and three-dimensional graphics.
- A graphics group can typically be created by applying the Group item in the Graphics menu to a collection of selected graphics.
- With the default setting ContentSelectable->Automatic, double‐clicking allows you to select an individual graphics object gi within the group.
- With ContentSelectable->False, individual objects within the group cannot separately be selected, unless they are first explicitly ungrouped.
- With ContentSelectable->True, objects within the group can be selected immediately with a single click.
- GraphicsGroup always defines a level in the hierarchy of a graphics expression, so that for example Ctrl+. goes to the next enclosing GraphicsGroup. »
Introduced in 2007