Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
gives a list of authority and hub centralities for the vertices in the graph g.
uses rules vw to specify the graph g.
- HITSCentrality gives two lists of authority centralities and hub centralities for each vertex.
- If the graph g has adjacency matrix , then authority centralities are given by , where is the largest eigenvalue of , and hub centralities are given by . »
- The authority and hub centralities satisfy and . »
- The option WorkingPrecision->p can be used to control the precision used in internal computations.
- HITSCentrality works with undirected graphs, directed graphs, multigraphs, and mixed graphs.
Introduced in 2010
(8.0)| Updated in 2015